Multiway convertible style with an elegant dotted mesh overlay for a touch of luxury and fashion, accented with a sparkling heart-shaped rhinestone.
- Wear it with conventional wide-set straps, back-less as a halter, or crisscrossed in the back
- Full coverage foam cups offer every day comfort and a secure fit
Size Range: Fit: Colors: Cup Band A 34-42 B 34-44 C 34-42 D 34-40 DD 34-38 Average Choose from: White Nude Black
- Back-adjusting elastic straps and hook closure
- Comfortable and breathable, moisture-wicking extended COOLMAX® pockets
4033 Daniela Bra
To prolong the life of your bra or prosthesis, we recommend you gently clean and dry the bra as
needed. Keep in mind that perfumes, lotions, perspiration, and even body chemistry can cause the
straps and band to lose elasticity over time if the bra is not washed frequently.
Hand Wash (Preferred & Best Method)
Fill sink with cool water and mild soap or detergent then lightly agitate the water to disperse the
soap. Soak the bra for at least five minutes. Rinse the bra or prosthesis and squeeze excess water,
but do not wring. Blot dry with a towel.
Using a lingerie bag, wash intimates on the delicate or hand wash cycle. Before washing, snap all
hook and eye closures and check that bras are not tangled together in the bag.
Some bras are not designed to be hand or machine washed. If the manufacturer recommends dry
cleaning the garment, follow their advice.
We highly recommend you hand wash bras as it is the safest method for cleaning; nevertheless,
regardless of whether you hand or machine wash, never place bras in the dryer. The heat will destroy
the elasticity of the bra, cause shrinkage, wire distortion, and fraying. After washing, reshape the bra
and either allow the bra to hang dry or dry flat on a towel. Keep bras away from heaters, radiators,
and sunshine to prevent the fading of colors and discoloration of whites.
- If you have sensitive skin, use a mild hypoallergenic soap or your regular body wash for
- To decrease washing time, pick a day of the week to wash all of your intimates together
instead of cleaning them separately.
- If a bra has a molded foam cup, machine washing can cause the foam to curl upward along
the edges of the bra, and the fit may no longer be perfect. Hand washing is the preferred
method for all molded cup bras.
- Wireless, non-foam cup bras will be safe in a lingerie bag in the washing machine since there
is no underwire or foam to damage.